Thursday, February 11, 2010

at the Beginning......

so here i am at the beginning of something new! after months of considering it, i am finally starting my own blog. The truth is i dont know why... i am not a clever or funny girl or someone with a special story to tell, i don't have lots of spare time to fill or lots of friends to keep updated. i am starting with the good intentions of proving to myself i can follow through with something, to take that extra time for me, to hold myself to the promises that are important to making my life what i want and to Be the example i want to set for my daughter.

So yes here i am at the beginning... at the beginning of what i hope to be an improvement on a very shaky marriage, at the beginning of my beautiful baby girl's life and all the firsts that go with it ( this week is her first tooth!). I'm restarting my college education goal. I started a new job on Monday after over year of being unemployed, i bought a car that is new to me last week and to add to the joy and stress of all this change I've decided to start my weight loss journey and end my battle with obesity. what can i say when i make a move i do it with style!

I am excited to see where i am going and what this huge shift in my life will bring. My first goal is to publish a blog 6 out of 7 days a week. My second goal is to figure out all the nifty things i can do with this thing :) but don't you worry, there are more goals to come


so here i am at the beginning.. hoping for great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment