Tuesday, February 16, 2010

the challenge is on!

After a little bit of a discussion, Albert has issued me the challenge i hope will lead to success. when i win this challenge its gonna give me big money! yay!
here are the terms:
  • i weigh in tonight for the starting weight, then i weigh in every Friday to check my progress.
  • for the first 25lbs, Albert will pay me $2 for every pound i lose
  • for every pound after the 25 marker he will pay me $10 for every pound i lose
  • every time i hit a goal mark i get a new outfit or new undies(both are needed fyi haha)
Here's the interesting part: for every pound i gain i have to pay him $5
all of this money is going to be from our personal funds which will make it more worthwhile all around. i know i will appreciate (and work extra hard) everything he can give me because i know he values his tip money just as much. this is the perfect opportunity to shape up and change habits with great rewards!


1 comment:

  1. You are going to be rich! *with lots of new clothes and undies! LoL

    ReplyDelete