Thursday, February 25, 2010

compulsive list maker

thats me.... the compulsive list maker.
i have lists of lists around here. i make them to motivate me, for direction and ultimately to give me a sense of control. It typically works out except on those occasions when they make me anxious because its something i feel strongly about and don't have the patience to see it through. i make them with this big idea that writing it down will make magic happen. so tonight i make another list, one with goals and accomplishments, reasons why to achieve them. i make it with the intention of writing only what im capable of and what will keep me moving forward.

reasons to drop weight and be healthy
  • be confident
  • wear high heels and walk gracefully
  • take beautiful pictures im not ashamed of
  • enjoy the intimacies of a relationship without being ashamed of whats on display
  • have the energy to make active choices and the energy to play with the baby
  • have a healthy pregnancy that doesn't take me out of commission
  • finally wear the wedding dress of my dreams
  • shopping easily, successfully and with style at any store i choose
  • so i don't wear the insides of my jeans thin
  • to travel comfortably on planes or in cars
  • to feel better with less stomach aches and miserable problems
  • keep my body young and treat my joints, back, knees etc nicely
  • feel attractive
  • stop dreaming and start taking action
  • not feel intimidated or judged
  • get the breast reduction i've wanted for years(if anything a lift should do the trick haha)
  • have a dramatic before and after picture
  • own a sense of accomplishment
  • be the example i want to set for my daughter
  • have the reflection in the mirror match the girl i see in my head
  • be happy!( with myself and the choices ive made)

1 comment: